Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017 – 18
The Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment 2017 notification has released by ordnance Factory Board. The advertisement is for 50 (Fifty) different posts of Semi-Skilled Group-C, at Itarsi (MP). It is a golden chance for the deserving candidates who wish to be a part of central government jobs. Interested candidates who have completed just tenth (10th) with any of the below mentioned certification may apply. The reservation for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) will be applicable as per the prescribed norms of Apprentice Amendment Act 1986. The interested candidates are required to crack the exam conducted by concerned authority. Interested and eligible aspirants have to apply within the prescribed time limit. In case of any doubt, the selection criteria are also available in the links provided below. Job seekers, who fulfill prescribed criteria and bears good physical and mental health, can apply for the relevant post within the prescribed dates. Details of the recruitment are mentioned below.
Ordnance Factory Itarsi Semi Group C 50 Posts 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. It is going to be an excellent chance for those candidates who are least literate. Because The perks provided by this factory is much better than any other one. So guys hurry up and take advantage of this opportunity. The chance to join the company is open before the closing date of application form appears. Candidates download Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers in the form of PDF. This job comes under central government so one must have to being an employee of that factory. Interested individuals for the same through the official page. The official page is www.ofajadmin.com. The link for the same is also provided below. Given below are the necessary details. Pay attention while reading it all. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organization Name||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Name of the posts||Semi-Skilled Group-C|
|Number of posts||50 posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Starting date to apply online||25th May 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||19.06.2017|
|Trade||Number of vacancies|
|CPW (Chemical Process Worker)||35|
|Total number of vacancies||50|
Interested candidates should have completed Class 10th + NAC (National Apprentice Certificate) / NTC (National Trade Certificate) issued by National Apprentice Certificate (NCVT) in the relevant trade in order to apply for the above said posts. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be: 18 years.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than: 32 years.
- For more info about age relaxation and all, one may refer to the official notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of first written test. Then those passing written test will further move to skill test and interview.
Deserving candidates will be eligible to get a salary of Rs.5200-20200/- in addition to Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-and Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000.
- Applying Candidates belonging to General category have to pay: Rs. 50/- as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped /Women/Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories have to pay nothing and thus are exempted from application fee. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How to Apply OFB ofbindia.gov.in Recruitment Form 2017
- The official site of Indian Ordnance Factories is “gov.in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- One needs to search for “Indian Ordnance Factories Recruitment tab”
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Pay the application fee, if any.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
- Starting date to apply online: going on.
- Closing date to apply online: 19th June 2017
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official Portal||Click Here|