Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram Yojana 2017
Good news for all citizen of India recently PM modi announced a Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram Yojana 2017 aspirants who are interested they apply online and registered itself for taking a benefit to this PM Employment Generation Program me Scheme in short form it is also known as (PMEGP) under this PM yojna opportunity for all citizen through micro enterprises set up in rural as well as urban areas of the nation. Scheme launched by the Government of India.
It is a big step taken by the PM it helpful for youth of India and also in development of nation & schemes are directed with a basic drive of improving the nation’s situation, this is a good chance for all citizen who lives in India either they are older or youth, but youth candidates will get good career making chance according to Employment Generation Programme Scheme and under the scheme provide a free training and courses.This scheme will be applicable state wise & number of industries that sign up for the scheme will be implementing it.
For more information related to this scheme you have to check the official website which is given below on this page for other detail stay tuned with us…..
Read Also: UP Election 2017
PM Employment Generation Programme Scheme (PMEGP)
- In this PM Employment Generation Programme Scheme (PMEGP) main focus for making a mortgage easily for all people either urban or rural
- The Khadi and Village Industries Board will be implementing this scheme at the national level as a nodal agency. And both KVIC and nodal agency merging with SBI
- SBI set a internet software in 10 thousand branches for take care of processing
- And provide a loan to manufacturing unit for project up to 25 lakh
Apply: Lucky Grahak Yojna Scheme
Funding Under This PMRSK Yojana 2017
Under this Funding will applicable according to category for general 10% payee contribution in total project cost and rate of subsidy given is 25% for Rural and 15% for urban areas. & for category of Schedule Caste/Tribe/OBC/Special 05% of the beneficiary’s contribution towards the total project cost has to be made in addition to 25% rate of subsidy in urban areas and 35% rate for rural areas.
Read: PM Awas Yojna List 2017
Objectives of PMEGP Scheme 2017
- The scheme has been moldedfor increasing employment opportunities in rural and urban areas by setting up ventures of self-employment/ projects and micro enterprises.
- To takeorganized the generallyspread artists and the unemployed youth and to give them a good chance to get self-employed and make their career easily it also provide employment to huge number of unemployed youth in the nation
- This is intended to prevent the migration of a large number of unemployed youth from the rural to urban areas.
Eligibility Criteria for PMEG Programme Scheme 2017
The age of aspirants minimum 18 years is according to scheme.
Apply: PM Awas Yojna Scheme 2017
Requirement for Set UP of Project
To set up projects figuremore than INR. 10 lakh in the manufacturing sector and for a project above INR.5 lakh in the business sector
Qualification Require for Payee
Payee should have at least an 8th standard pass certificate.
Eligibility to Apply for PMRS Karyakram Yojana 2017
- Self Help Groups including BPL groups that have not availed any other scheme’s benefits are also applicable to apply for the scheme.
- Institutions that are registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 can apply for the scheme.
- Production co-operative societies and Charitable Trusts are allowed to apply for the scheme.
How TO Apply Srijan Karyakram Yojana 2017
- First of all you have to visit the official website
- Click on the appropriate link which is related to Prime Minister Employment Generation Scheme
- After that read all information and instruction about this scheme
- After carefully reading click on apply online.
- Download the form and fill with all required detail
- Send with the application fee DD to the address given in the instructions.
|Official website of PMRSKY||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|