RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017:
RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has announced for Goods Guard 136 Bharti Online Form is available on the official website which is given below on this page. This is good open door for each one of those candidates who willing to apply they should finish the qualification criteria, for example, capability, age confinement, determination process, pay scale and other detail. Association is searching for the very many capable and gifted hopefuls keeping in mind the end goal to fill 136 opportunities under Goods Guard (Operating) positions. Uplifting news for all whom anxiously sitting tight for railroad work as of late discharge enlistment 2017, Intrigued candidates apply online by top off the application shape Applying hopefuls need to submit Application Form as at the very latest the due date.
Goods Guard 136 Bharti Online Form 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Candidates who discovered qualified themselves and satisfy the qualification criteria they should apply by filling the at the latest last date and before filling the frame contender must check the full data and direction. As all of you know railroad enlistment board each year lead an exam in various areas and discharge countless post for every single intrigued candidate who need snatch this open door and make their profession in this division. for more data identified with this post candidates, for example, qualification criteria, instructive capability, age impediment, choice process they must check the given below detail on this page and for other information may visit on the official website which is given below table. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about RRC Hubli Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli|
|Last Date To Apply||03-10-2017|
|Name of posts||Goods Guard (Operating)|
|Number of posts||136 Vacancies|
RRC Hubli Vacancies:
Goods Guard (Operating): 136 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Hubli:
Contenders who are serving regular Railway employees of South Western Railway and RWF/YNK who are working in the Pay Matrix Level 5 and below of 7th CPC (Excluding MACP) are eligible to apply in terms of Railway Board’s letter No.E(NG)I-2008/PM1/6 Part, dtd.24.07.2017 (RBE No.72/2017) are eligible to apply.
Candidates should posses 12th and graduation in concerned field from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the date of Notification. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Applicants who want to apply their age should not exceeding 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 for SC/ST candidates reckoned as on the date of notification.
Applicants who want to apply they get Level 5 of 7th CPC will be paid by the organization
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT) conducted by the Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli.
CBT Exam pattern:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The question paper will be set in English, Hindi, Urdu and local languages i.e. Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi & Konkani.
- Total 100 questions are added in CBT and each carrying one mark.
- Duration of the examination is 90 minutes
- There will be negative marking in CBT examination and marks will be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How to Fill South Western Railway Application Form 2017
- First of all, contenders have to visit to the official web portal that is “rrchubli.in”.
- After that, you need to hit on the “SWR/RRC/563/EN.No.01/2017/ GDCE (Goods Guard)/2017” link.
- You have to read all the details carefully that are added in notification.
- Now candidates have to fill the application form correctly including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
Last date to submit the application form: 03-10-2017
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|