SEBI Recruitment 2017
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established on April 12, 1992. It is establishes in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992. It divides the companies in two broad categories namely, listed and unlisted. Its main task is to protect the interests of investors in securities so as to keep their investments safe and to promote the development of, and to regulate the securities market. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has come up with the SEBI Recruitment 2017 notification. This recruitment notification is to fill various SEBI Grade A Officer posts. SEBI is inviting application form from the willing candidates in order to fill up these vacant positions.
SEBI Grade ‘A’ Officer 38 Assistant Manager Bharti 2017
Candidates who are looking for job in government sector, then this is an excellent opportunity for them to make their career with SEBI. Candidates download SEBI Grade A Previous Year Papers in PDF. Interested candidates are needed to fill the application form via online mode from the official website on or before the last date of application submission. The job demands the individuals to have attained the Masters Degree. The notification is issued through the official website. The official website is www.sebi.gov.in. In order to apply for the same, the candidates are required to meet the below mentioned criteria such as age, qualification etc. only after considering the relevant details, the aspirants should proceed further so that their application form may be accepted and not considered void. The more details of BPSC Professor Recruitment 2017 are given below. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here.
SEBI Jobs Necessary details 2017
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager Vacancies|
|Total No. of Vacancies||38|
|Selection Process for SEBI Careers||Written exam and Interview|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||26-05-2017|
|Date of written test||29-05-2017|
|Category||No. Of Posts|
Candidates should have completed Masters Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA / Post-Graduate Degree in Management / Post-Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks, CA / CFA / CS / ICWA from recognized University/ Institution. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
Selected candidates will get the monthly salary Rs. 28,510 to Rs.55,600 Per Month. Candidates download SEBI Grade A Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern in the form of PDF for preparing your upcoming examination.
Participating applicants have to pay below mentioned charges
- For General and OBC Applicants: Rs. 600/- (Rupees six hundred only).
- For all other SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/- (one hundred Rupees only).
Note: Application fee includes application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank changes.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The deserving candidates will be selected based on the performance in the test followed by interview.
How to Apply SEBI Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website
- The official website is www.sebi.gov.in.
- Then contender have to go to the career tab given in the menu bar in home page
- Go to the recruitment notice section available in the new page open on the screen
- Now click on appropriate link for applying posts
- Read the notice till the end very carefully and follow the registration and submission of application form procedure available in the notice.
- After that click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form very carefully and upload the necessary documents such as the image & signature also.
- Application fee is to be paid.
- Hit on “Submit” button for submission of online application form.
- At last retain a print out of filled application form and keep it safely for future references.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|