sewayojan.up.nic.in Online Registration
UP Berojgari Bhatta has been given by the government of the Uttar Pradesh state to the candidates to support their financial condition every month and for this purpose the government has started www.sewayojan.up.nic.in Online Registration 2017 for the registration under this scheme.
Appliers may apply for the scheme by follow the below mentioned steps through the official portal. Below given segment is specially made to provide all the relevant information about the UP Berojgari Bhatta online registration 2016 such as eligibility criteria, documents requirement, how to apply and many more to the interested contenders you may read the below given detail till the end of the page.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration
UP Berojgari Bhatta yojna is a scheme for the contenders whose family condition is very poor. This scheme is made to stable the family condition of that person & to support them. Government of the Uttar Pradesh state has also made some rules for this scheme under Berojgari Bhatta yojana Niyamavali 2012. Contenders if you want to Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh then click here for apply online from given link. This scheme has been launched all over the state after the state cabinet approved it on 12th March, 2012.
Important Links Regarding Schemes
Contenders have to go to the official web portal to apply for the scheme some eligibility criteria related with this scheme are mentioned in the next stage of the page so read the next session to get more details.
Apply for: 10th/12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017
- 10th or 12th or its equivalent passed candidates are eligible to fill the online registration form only.
- Those contenders whose age is more than 30 years are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Only those applicants who are registered under the Seva yojan Offices are eligible to fill the application form for UP Berojgari Bhatta scheme.
- Candidates must have the domicile of the Uttar Pradesh state and will be valid issued by SDM / Tehsildar in prescribed format published by Sewayojan vibhag.
- Family income of the applicant should not more than 36000 per year aggregate
- In case of Male, Un Married Female, Widow, or Divorced Female applicant family income should not more than 150000 per year.
- Address proof
- Caste Certificate / Jati Praman patra
- Domicile Certificate issued by SDM or Tehsildar
- High school mark sheet and certificate photocopy.
- ID proof issued by Sewayojan karyalay
- Income Certificate
- Non Judicial Stamp of Rs 10 in prescribed application Performa and this affidavit will be certified by Notary or Oath Commissioner.
- Pass Book Photocopy of Nationalized bank
- self addressed 11X5’’ two envelop with affixed 25 Postal Stamp Ticket on each envelop
Apply Online: UPAVP 5000 Flats Online Registration form
Process to apply:
- To seek the application for the UP Berojgari Bhatta yojna applicants need to visit the official web site to seek online application form.
- Then the applicants have to hit a click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”
- Then fill Registration form with the help of email id or mobile number
- Verify the email id or mobile number & complete your registration process.
- Then come back to the site and login to the site
- An application form will appear on the screen of your computer.
- Fill the application form with the details which are mandatory to fill
- After that upload your scanned image and signature as instructed in the application form
- Then you have to take review of all the details you entered in the form
- Click submission option to submit the application form,
- At last take print out of the form for the use in the future.
Also Read: How to Fill Application form Online
Note: to get more details and to apply for the scheme you may visit the official web portal.