SPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released a SPSC Recruitment 2017 – 18 notification. As per this notification, the concerned authorities are going to hire young, talented and eligible candidates to fill the vacant post of Lower Division Clerk Jobs. These jobs are only 100 in number. So the candidates who wish to apply and grab this opportunity need not to wait more and try to become a part of this organization by filling up the application forms which are available since a few days back and will last up to 31st July 2017.
SPSC LDC 100 Jobs Apply Online Form 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. The application forms are available and the candidates who wish to work in the Sikkim State Govt Jobs can apply for the same. The application fee to apply is very nominal which Rs.150 /-only. We are providing here all the relevant information which is needed to apply. So the aspirants are required to go through the post before they apply. It is also required that they should provide only true information. As the absence of fair information may lead to rejection of the application form and soon will be discarded. Hence, job hunters shouldn’t miss this golden chance and start applying for this state government jobs. All the necessary details are given here. Go through them carefully. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
|Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Application Mode||Offline Application Process|
|Start date to apply||Going on|
|Last date to apply||31st July 2017|
- Applying candidates should have completed 12th Class / Intermediate from any recognized Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- They should also complete minimum 3 months course in computer application.
- Minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and,
- Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years.
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates up to 10 years or as per organization rules and regulations.
Selected candidates will be eligible to get Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with additional grade pay of Rs.2600/- and all other allowances.
The candidate’s selection will be based on Written Test and performance in skill test which is to be judged by the recruitment panel or Maybe Interview.
Applying candidates have to pay Rs.150/- as application fee. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How to Apply www.spscskm.gov.in 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “spscskm.gov.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application.
- Online Application Starting from – Accessible Now
- Online Application Form Last Date – 31st July 2017
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Office,
M. G. Marg, Gangtok”.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|