SSC CGL 2018
SSC CGL 2018 has been disclosed. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) for the recruitment of the Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator etc. vacant posts. This examination is conducted by the SSC every year. To seek online application form for the CGL exam to get the job you may visit the official site of the SSC to fill the form. To apply bachelor degree completion is must.
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. For more updates about the SSC CGL 2018 & its relevant information such as exam dates, application releasing date, application fee and many other please read the segment mention on the page next. All the necessary information related to the exam you can get from our website. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
SSC CGL Notification 2018
SSC is well known by the public as Staff Selection Commission 2018. It is a government organization. This organization is meant for the recruitment of the staff in government sector. CGL is known as Combined Graduate Level examination. This examination is conducted for the recruitment of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator etc. vacant posts. Recently the SSC CGL notification has been released by the SSC. Read the information explained below.check Sarkari Naukri details.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018
SSC CGL TIRE 1
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||1 hour 15 minutes|
SSC CGL Application Form 2018
Application form submission will be commencing in the month of February, 2017 and last date is March, 2017 for the SSC CGL examination. Selection of the contenders is to be made by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on the basis of the SSC CGL tire 1. Those candidates who clear CGL Tire 1 are eligible to give Tire 2 exam only. Final selection is to be made on the basis of the interview. Applicants who belong from general & OBC category have to pay Rs. 100 only and the reserved category appliers may exempt from application fee payment. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility criteria
- To apply for the SSC CGL applicants must have complete graduation degree from the recognized University or Institute. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Candidates age should not more than 27 years neither less than 18 years.
Procedure to apply for the SSC CGL 2018
- Visit the official site of the Staff Selection Commission which is “ssc.nic.in”
- Then search the appropriate link of the SSC CGL 2018.
- Then follow it and PDF file open
- Read the instructions and fill the application form with demanded information as instructed there online or offline
- Then attach your photo and signature on the form as prescribed
- Now submit it as instructed in the PDF.
- Pay application fee if you belongs from General category and In the end must preserve a print out of the application form for further use
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates
- Commencement date for online application: Update Soon
- Last date for application fee payment through e-challan: Update Soon
- Closing date for online application: Update Soon
- Download Admit Card: Update Soon
- Date of SSC CGL tire I Update Soon
- Announcement of Result of SSC CGL Update Soon
- Date of SSC CGL tire II Update Soon
- Announcement of Result of SSC CGL: Update Soon
Important Links Regarding SSC CGL 2018
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result||Click Here|
|CGL Tier 2 Result||Click Here|
|SSC Stenographer Notification 2018||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2018 Merit List||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2018||Get details|
|SSC CGL New Syllabus 2018 Tier 1 Tier 2||Get details|
|SSC calendar 2018||Get details|
|SSC CGL Official website||ssc.nic.in|