SSC NWR Recruitment 2017:
SSC NWR Recruitment 2017 has announce for Technical Operator, Storekeeper 66 Posts, this is good career opportunity for all those applicants who willing to make their career in this sector and willing to get a job as Technical Operator, Storekeeper, as we all know this is government sector job after section applicants will get a job in Chandigarh. The Candidates who want to apply for this post they should have completed a 12th, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Post Graduate in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University. In the event that you need to get this preferred standpoint you need to fill online application frame, at the latest last date of applying.
Technical Operator, Storekeeper 66 Posts 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Candidates if satisfy the qualification Criteria, for example, instructive capability, age impediment, choice process, how to apply, vital dates, vital connections and different subtle elements. After selection applicants will get good amount of pay scale as per organization norms. SSC NWR, Just capable and dedicated candidates will get chosen subsequent to finishing the choice procedure and to do work for association. For more points of interest identified with application and different candidates may visit on the official site which is given beneath on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about SSC NWR:
- Employment Type: Sarkari Naukri
- Job Location: Chandigarh
- Total No. of Vacancies: 66
- Name of the Posts: various
- Assistant Store Keeper – 02
- Farm Manager – 01
- Technical Operator (Drilling) – 41
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer – 09
- Stockman (Junior Grade) – 05
- Junior Chemist – 01
- Cleaner – 07
The Candidates who want to apply for this post they should have completed a 12th, Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree, Post Graduate in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Aspirants who want to apply they should complete the age criteria as prescribed below.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- Applicants will get age relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates & OBC Candidates.
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam and interview
Applicants who want to apply they should have to pay the fee as mentioned below: Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- 100/- for General/OBC Candidates
- No fee for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
Selected Candidates will get good amount as pay scale per Month.
- Assistant Store Keeper: Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix
- Farm Manager: Rs.9300-34800 with G.P-4200
- Technical Operator (Drilling): Level – 2 in the Pay Matrix
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Stockman (Junior Grade): Rs. 19900/- (7th CPC) Level-2, Cell-1 (Pay Band-1, Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-, 6th CPC)
- Junior Chemist: Rs.5200-20200/- GP-2800/-
- Cleaner – Level: 1 in the Pay Matrix
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their admit card form official website because it necessary to bring during examination on the basis of hall ticket applicants get permission to enter in examination hall.
How to Apply SSC NWR Jobs 2017
- Visit to official website which is www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on the appropriate link
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Take a print out of SSC Recruitment 2017 application form
- Applicants sent their Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post within ten days from the closing date i.e. 24.09.2017. Envelope must be super scribed with “Application For the Post Of ……………
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
“The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission,
North Western Region,
Ground Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Sector – 9A,
Chandigarh – 160 009.”
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25.08.2017
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 24.09.2017
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|