SSC Stenographer Notification 2018
SSC Stenographer Notification 2018 has release for Recruitment of (Grade C/D) in the form of PDF is release on the official website. This is good job opportunity for all those applicants who willing to get a job in staff selection commission on the post of Stenographer. This is the post for those who wanted to bright their future in SSC stenographer , in this recruitment there is number of post so you have a chance to grab which you want so all the applicants are notify that the SSC Stenographer has announced the notification 2018. Examination will be Computer Based. The examinations will be conducted from 4th September 2017 to 7th September 2017. As we all know most of the applicants are desperately waiting for the notification so this is the great news for all the candidates who are waiting for this opportunity.
SSC Steno Recruitment (Grade C/D) PDF 2018
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. So if anyone takes participate in this recruitment then you have to register your application form which is very important .here we providing you all the details which is related to SSC Steno Application 2018 so stay connected with us you can easily get all the information which you want. The vacancies have not been disclosed yet. To get selected as a Stenographer with Staff Selection Commission, you will have to appear for SSC Notification 2018 Written Test as well as Skill Test. hurry up guys grabs this opportunity as soon as possible which is easily available. For more detail applicants may visit on the official website which is given below on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief Information about SSC Stenographer 2018
- Name of organization: staff selection commission
- Name of posts: Stenographer
- Category: Recruitment (Grade C/D)
- Number of posts: various
- Type: Sarkari Naukri
Applicants who want to apply they must have passed the Class 12 from a recognized Board or University. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Applicants who want to apply they should complete the age criteria minimum age 18 years to maximum 27 years (as on 01.08.2017). age relaxation will applicable as per organization norms as follows:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC/ExSM – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of their Performance as follows:
- Computer Based Test as a part of your Selection Procedure the CBT will be in online mode with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Questions will be bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi) except for the English Language Subjects
- You will be given a dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time.
- The transcription time will be:
Grade C – 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)
Grade D – 40 min (English), 55 min (Hindi)
Applicants who want to apply they must apply through pay the application fee according to their category. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
- Gen/OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Women/PwD – No Fee
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- Firstly click on official website
- Then click on the appropriate link
- And read all information carefully with details
- And then fill the application form with all essential detail
- Upon completion of registration, you will receive a registration number & password.
- Note it down for future use.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Complete the remaining registration process by entering the qualification details, uploading your photo & signature.
- The Last step is to Make Payments
- And take a printout for future use.
|Last Date of
|15th July 2017|
|Date of Computer
|4th September 2017
7th September 2017
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
|Old Cut Off||Click Here|