Recruitment 2018 Sarkari Naukri Application form, Results

Teerth Darshan Yojana 2017 Registration/ Online Form & Lists

Teerth Darshan Yojana 2017

Teerth Darshan Yojana 2017 announce and release form for  Registration/ Online Form & Lists for those person who going to somewhere for Darshan. This is basically to benefit people belonging to lower class families who on their own cannot afford pilgrimage, irrespective of religion they belong too. This is good news for all the people who want to become a part of this Teerth Darshan Yojana. This is opportunity for those entire people who search this type benefit and belong to Haryana state. This tour is held for senior citizen government of Haryana would bear all cost of tour related to fair and staying. So if any person interested to take advantage from this Yojana than you have to fill the application form which is very important for each and every people who will take a part of this scheme.

Teerth Darshan Yojana 2017

Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana 2017

So if you want to go to Teerth Darshan and you don’t have money for Darshan then don’t worry here Haryana state provide you application form which is related to this scheme. Which is started by tourism minister for their Haryana state people, as we all know government take so many benefit of public but there is also several schemes which is very good for people, So don’t waste your time just fill the application from. This Yojana is announcing in scheme in Vidhan Sabhan assembly during the budget session by the C.M of Haryana Manohar Lal khattar.  Only those people take advantage for this scheme that belongs to below poverty line.

Apply: Saksham Haryana Yojana 2017

TDY Scheme Registration/ Online Form & Lists 2017

There are more than 400 citizens which can be visited under the scheme. It is beneficial for those people who don’t have so much money to take participate in this scheme. That is why tourism minister ram Bilas Sharma has decided to announced. This scheme 250 people will be benefited from the state. The selection of these people will be on lottery system. Wherein 1 person will be selected per one Lakh people of each district of the state this is covered seventeen places under this Yojana.

Apply: Haryana Mangal Nagar Vikas Yojana 2017

seventeen places covered under Teerth Darshan Yojana Haryana:
  • ShriBadrinath
  • Kedarnath
  • ShriJagannathPuri
  • Dwarkadheesh
  • Haridwar
  • Amaranth
  • Vaishno Devi
  • Shirdi
  • Tirupati
  • Ajmer Sharif
  • Kaashi (Varanasi)
  • Gaya
  • SwaranMandirAmritsar
  • Rameshwaram
  • SammedShikhar
  • Sharvanbelgola
  • Velangni Church (Tamil Nadu)


Applicants who want to take advantage of this scheme Person must be the citizen of Haryana.

Apply: Credit Guarantee Scheme 2017

Age Limit:

Candidates who want to apply they have must be above 60 years of age to avail the benefit of this Yojana. However, spouse of choose person may be of age less than prescribed.

Information about tax:

Person must not have taxable income and must not be tax payer.


  • Must be of sound mind and body.
  • Person selected under this scheme must not be benefitted from such scheme previously.
  • Religion will not be considered in the choice of person.
Yojana Benefits
  • Person choose under this scheme who belongs to BPL family will be given 100% exemption from pilgrimage fare.
  • Person belonging to Non BPL family will be benefitted up to 70% of pilgrimage fare. Remaining 30% will be bear by the pilgrim itself.

Apply: Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme 2017

Government Norms:
  • Mere selection of any person in lottery will not be assurance whether or not he/she is benefitted under the scheme. Administration holds the right to cancel any selection.
  • Name of spouse or any assistant (if needed) must be declared at the time of application in the application form.
  • Pilgrim is not allowed to carry jewelry or any valuable items to the tour.
  • Also Pilgrim is not allowed to have any inflammable item or alcoholic drinks anywhere in the tour.
  • Pilgrim is not allowed to take anyone along even at their own cost.

Read: Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2017

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The is not an official website, and not associated with the Government Organization. Here we provide the Online Platform regards to the Latest/Upcoming Govt Jobs. All the Provided Information has collected form the various Online/Offline resources. All the Readers please also check details on Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website. projobshub © 2017 Frontier Theme