Here you can get all information regarding TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017 and you can also download Tamil New Paper Pattern @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017 -18
Dear candidate if you are belong to TamilNadu or everywhere in India but you have a good knowledge of Tamil Language and you wish to get a job in TamilNadu Public Service Commission for Village Administrative Officer but feel trouble to get authentic Exam Pattern and latest official syllabus for TNPSC VAO Exam 2017 then now your searching is over because we are obtaining you the latest information regarding TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017.
We are happy to help you for providing this information for reducing your stress and save your valuable time to preparing for TNPSC VAO Exam 2017. Here we are arranging the latest information about TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017 this individual page which is dedicated to TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus and Paper Pattern 2017. Read this below information carefully and after that you have no need to go anywhere for searching your desirable stuff regarding TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus and Paper Pattern.
TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017 Details & Reasoning
Candidates Read Helpful Article About How to Reduce Exam Stress. Aspirants who are victoriously applied for TNPSC VAO Exam, they can start their preparation with the help of this article. Here we are broadcast the new and latest TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017 in a simple way for your efficiency. Keep in mind that as per the rule of selection panel for TNPSC VAO Exam, only those candidates are eligible to counseling for TNPSC VAO recruitment 2017 which will get 90 Marks in written exam because this is the minimum limit of marks for shortlisted the candidates for counseling. So don’t miss that chance and note down these details regarding TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017. Candidates read How to Prepare For English & Mathematics & GK& Latest Current Affairs for preparing your examination.
TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern: Here we are noted down the latest examination pattern for written exam for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017 in below table with total time duration.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Max time|
|General studies||75||300||3 hours|
|Basics of Village Administration||25|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20|
|General Tamil / General English||80|
There are total 2000 questions in TNPSC VAO Exam papers. Total number of marks for this exam is 300 as we are given in above table.
Additional Note: There are no negative marking are applicable in this entrance exam. So you can attempt as many question as you can.
In TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017, there are two types of question paper will be set. We are providing you the details for these both sets briefly here. For further details, candidates must check out the official notification which link is providing by us at the bottom of this page.
Type- 1 TNPSC VAO question paper: General Studies + General Tamil consist questions on General Studies (75 questions), Basics of Village Administration (25 items), Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 questions) and General Tamil (80 questions).
Type-2 TNPSC VAO Question Paper: (General Studies + General English) consist questions on General Studies (75 questions), Basics of Village Administration (25 questions), Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 questions) and General English (80 questions).
General English / General Tamil are as the optional subject. Candidates can chose one of them in exam and the remaining 120 questions will be set both in English and Tamil.
TNPSC VAO Exam Syllabus 2017
Here we presented the latest official Syllabus for TNPSC VAO Exam 2017.
- General Science
- Current Events
- Political Science
- Latest invention in Science and technology
Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests
Questions in this section is based on topics which are clearly stated below –
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Alpha numeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Conversion of information to data
- Compilation and presentation of data – Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Simple interest
- Compound interest Area
- Time and Work
- Authors and their Literary Works
Basics of Village Administration
- Accounts maintained and furnished by the VAO at the end of every FASLI YEAR.
- Basic Principles / Information relating to classification of lands
- Scrutiny of accounts relating to Panachayat revenue
- Basic information about Revenue Recovery Act
- Basic information relating to forest lands and resources and sale of sandalwood and other valuable tress
- The role, functions duties and responsibilities of a Village Administrative Officer in VILLAGE and REVENUE ADMINISTRATION
- Role of VAO during calamities
- Basic information relating to assignment of lands / house sites in Villages and Towns
- Grant of lands for cattle or dairy farms
- Unauthorized occupation of Government land basic information about Land
- Procedure relating to conduct of inquiries in relation to age, marital status, income, domicile
- Basic principles of and procedures involved in survey, sub-division of a survey field and knowledge of Field Management Book.
- Direct Revenue collections made under various heads by the VAO
- Specific duties during festivals and common Village functions
- Basic information relating to Adivasis / Tribals and the role of a VAO in extending special protection and support of the Government to them.
- Basic information on rates of assessment and annual revenue collection and forms of irrigation of land including those belonging to the Government
- Levy of rents (Ground Rent / Quit Rent) etc
- Exemption from land revenue
Important Links for TNPSC VAO Exam 2017
|TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Admit Card||Get Details|
|TNPSC VAO Exams 2017 Notification||Get Details|