TNSET 2017 – 2018
TNSET 2017 – 2018 has released application form for Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test. Online application form for TNSET 2017 – 2018 has been started to fill from 12th February 2017 to 12th March 2017. The eligible candidates who want to make their career in the teaching field should apply TNSET Application Form. This year Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2017 for Assistant Professor has been conducted by the Mother Teresa Women’s University. Eligible applicants can apply the TNSET 2017 Application Form through the official website of Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2017 and also check here the qualified details like age limit education qualifications and application fee selection process in the below section.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2017
The candidate who wants to apply for the TNSET 2017-2018 must have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent exam with at least 55% marks for General C/unreserved category and 50% for reserved category such OBC/ SC/ST /MBC/DNC &/PWD-VH/PH from any approved Universities /Colleges/ Institutions and there is no age limit for applying TNSET 2017. Contenders download TNSET Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern for preparing your upcoming exam. The candidate who are fail in the eligibility criteria according to the Tamil Nadu state eligibility test will be treated as disqualified and the pay scale for the selected is not disclosed by the organization.
TNSET Application Form & Exam Date 2017
- Starting date of application form:12th February 2017
- The last date of application form: 12th March 2017
- The last date of applying with Late Fee: 19th March 2017
- The date of examination: 23rd April 2017
|TNPSC Jailor Exam 2017||Click Here|
|TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017||Click Here|
|TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2017||Click Here|
- Unreserved category: Rs.1500/-
- BC/MBC/DNC: Rs.1250/-
- SC/ST/PWD -VI,HI,PH: Rs.500/-
- This fee need to be paid through the online mode i.e. Net banking, Credit Card, Debit card etc.
Check: How to Pay Fees Online
TNSET Eligibility Exam Notification 2017
TNSET eligibility test will be done on the basis of written exam and the written exam consist three papers and all the paper are objective type with alternative 4 options. Paper 1 and paper 2 have the total 100 marks papers and the paper 3 have the total 150 marks papers. This year the exam will be conduct on 23rd April 2017. Candidates download TNSET Last Five Year Previous Papers in the form of PDF. If you will not fill the application form then hurry up and fill the TNSET Application Form 2017 through mode by the official website.
How to Apply TNSET Application Form 2017
Candidates who are going to apply first check the all eligibility criteria after checking the eligibility criteria the Eligible and interested candidates submit their application form through online mode at official website and here in the below section have mentioned complete details regarding Tamil Nadu SLET 2017 Application process.
- First of all Visit the official website @ www.tnsetexam2017mtwu.in
- Link on the link apply online TNSET 2017
- Download the official notification
- Read it with carefully
- Then click on apply online and fill the form as per required details like your name, education qualification, address etc
- After filling all the details for applying online for TNSET- 2017 check all the details carefully
- After filling application form the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee according to required
- Attaché all the required document with the application form your signature, passport size photo
- In the last make the print out of the application form for the future use
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
|Apply Online for New User||Click Here|
|Login Already Registered User||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|