TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017
TS LAW Common Entrance Test released TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017 in the form of Pdf with new exam pattern & Syllabus and we here also provide a previous paper in the form of pdf which is given below in the links. This is entrance exam which held for admission in various courses and it is conducted by TSCHE for the year 2017. Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) was established recently by the Telangana government.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2017
Candidates who going to appear in TS LAWCET 2017 Examination they must download their syllabus with exam pattern and past papers on the official website, it helpful for preparing the candidates who are seriously preparing for Law Entrance Test Exam can get Telangana State Previous Papers.
TS LAWCET Previous Papers
TS LAWCET Syllabus provide information related to subject topics with sub-topics and exam pattern provide a help to know the type of paper with duration of paper and number of question with marking scheme.
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern & Papers
Previous paper is also known as past paper and old paper it give a hint for coming exam about types of questions and which type of question comes in exam it means it give idea related to coming entrance exam. On the basis of previous paper applicants give their good performance.
TS LAWCET New Exam Pattern 2017
For LL.B 3.YDC/5YDC
|Subjects||Number of questions||Marks|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
FOR LL.M Exam Pattern
- TS LAWCET Consists of objective types multiple choice questions.
- TS Lawcet Question contains 120 Questions.
- A candidate can get the one mark for each the correct answer.
- No negative marking is there for TS LAWCET
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017 (Subject Wise)
Check: Govt Jobs in Telangana
- Indian History.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Indian Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy etc.
Read Also: How to Prepare for GK
- Complex Arrangements.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Non Verbal Series.
- Direction and Distances.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Routes & Networks.
- Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
- Analytical Reasoning.
LLM Syllabus contains Two Parts.
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
Read: How to Prepare Math’s
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- State Jurisdiction.
- United Nations.
- General Principles of Contract.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
Read: How to Prepare English
CRIMES and TORTS
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- Joint liability.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986
IPR & OTHER LAWS
- Copy right Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, the Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Right to Information Act 2005.