UP PCS Pre Syllabus 2017
UP PCS Pre Syllabus 2017 release for UPPSC Prelims with New Exam Pattern in the form of pdf, This syllabus and exam pattern is declared for those applicants who going to appear in this exam and make their career in UP PCS. It is bright career chance for willing applicants. Uttar Pradesh public service commission has decided to release the UP PCS Pre Syllabus 2017 for UPPSC PCS Pre Application Form 2017 written examination which is Provincial civil service (PCS).This is the good news for all the candidates who are interested in this line that new exam pattern has released which will be very beneficial for all the future PCS.
UPPSC Prelims New Exam Pattern 2017
As we all known now days the level of competitive examination become very high which is good but also very bad because now all the students must be do hard work in comparison to before. UPPSC has released syllabus 2017 for those students who want to participate in UPPSC PCS Pre Notification 2017 provincial civil service. It will help you to know that which will come in examination so syllabus will helpful for all the candidates in this UP PCS Pre Syllabus there is also exam pattern which show that how will question come in front of all the candidates.
UPPSC Pre Syllabus 2017
so all the students do work hard and concentrate on the new exam pattern which is very important otherwise you will face so many problem which you can’t imagination because in this new pattern there is so many things that you must be learn. Candidates download UPPSC PCS Pre Previous Papers in the form of PDF click here. Applicants must download their syllabus form official website or given below page. For more information applicants may check the information on this page.
UP PCS Pre New Exam Pattern 2017
- The Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- The exam will be done in two parts
- Duration of exam will be Two hours
- The Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers.
- The papers shall be of 200 marks each and of two hours duration.
UPPSC PCS Pre New Syllabus 2017
PAPER – I General Studies-I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science
Read Also: How to Prepare for GK
PAPER- II General Studies-II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability
- Elementary Mathematics upto Class X level- Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Statistics.
- General English upto Class X level.
- General Hindi upto Class X level.
Subjects with topics and subtopics
Read: How to Prepare English
ELEMENTARY MATHEMATICS (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
(i) Number systems: Natural Numbers, Integers, Rational and irrational numbers, Real numbers, Divisors of an Integer, prime integers, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of integrs and their interrelationship.
(iii) Ratio and proportion
(v) Profit and Loss
(vi) Simple and Compound interests
(vii) Work and Time.
(viii) Speed, Time and Distance
(i) Factors of polynomials, L.C.M. and H.C.F. of polynomials and their interrelationship, Remainder theorem, simultaneous linear equations, quadratic equations.
(ii) Set Theory: Set null set, subsets and proper subsets of a set, operations (Union, Intersections, difference, symmetric difference) between sets, Venn diagram.
Read: How to Prepare Math’s
(i) Constructions and theorems regarding triangle, rectangle, square, trapezium and circles, their perimeter and area.
(ii) Volume and surface area of sphere, right circular cylinder, right circular Cone and Cube.
(4) Statistics:- Collection of data, Classification of data, frequency, frequency distribution, tabulation, cumulative frequency. Representation of data – Bar diagram, Pie chart, histogram, frequency polygon, comulative frequency curves (ogives), Measures of Central tendency: Arithmetic mean, Median and Mode.
GENERAL ENGLISH (UPTO CLASS X LEVEL)
(2) Active Voice and Passive Voice.
(3) Parts of Speech.
(4) Transformation of Sentences.
(5) Direct and Indirect Speech.
(6) Punctuation and Spellings.
(7) Words Meanings.
(8) Vocabulary & usage.
(9) Idioms and Phrases.
(10) Fill in the Blanks.
|Download UPPSC Calendar 2017||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|