Are You Apply UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 then You can download the Union Public Service Commission CMS Syllabus 2017 in PDF from Here.
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2017
Are you preparing for Combined Medical Services Examination? So we have useful information for you. Union Public Service Commission conducts UPSC CMS 2017 Exam every year. This is very tough exam. Many contenders appear in this examination every year. So if you want to crack this exam you have to practice hard. But for your practice you definitely need the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2017. So for your help we provide you UPSC CMS Syllabus 2017 with exam pattern. By this you can prepare yourself for the exam and get a job in UPSC CMS. If you want to get the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2017 or you want to download the PDF of CMS syllabus and exam pattern you have to go with this page.
UPSC CMS topic wise Syllabus detail 2017
Paper 1 syllabus:
- Syllabus For General Ability: Basic concepts of Ecology and Environment and their impact on health and economy, Food adulteration, food distribution, Storage of Food and their relevance to public health, Indian Agriculture, Industry, Transportation, and Service Sectors, Indian Society, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmers, Natural and man-made disasters and their management, Natural Resources, exploitation, conservation and related issues, Recent trends in Science and Technologies, The effects of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Syllabus for General Medicine: Cardiology, Respiratory diseases, Gastro-intestinal, Genito-Urinary, Neurology, Hematology, Endocrinology, Metabolic disorders, Infectious/Communicable Diseases, Nutrition/Growth, Diseases of the Skin (Dermatology), Musculoskeletal System, Psychiatry, General.
- Syllabus for Pediatrics: Growth and development, Short stature, precocious and delayed puberty, developmental delay, impaired learning, Neonatology, Average newborn, low birth weight is newborn, sick newborn, Nutrition, Lactation management and complementary feeding,
Paper 2 syllabus
- Surgery (Surgery including ENT, Ophthalmology, Traumatology and Orthopedics): I)Surgery: Wounds, Infections, Tumors, Lymphatic, Blood vessels, Cysts/sinuses, Head and neck, Breast, Liver, Bile, Pancreas, Spleen,, Peritoneum, Abdominal wall, Abdominal injuries, II) Urological Surgery, III) Neuron Surgery, IV) Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T., V) Thoracic surgery, VI )Orthopedic surgery, VII) Ophthalmology, VIII )Anesthesiology, IX )
- Gynecology & Obstetrics: I Obstetrics: Ante-natal conditions, Intra-natal conditions, Post-natal conditions, Management of normal labors or complicated labor, II Gynecology: Questions on applied anatomy, Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization, Questions on infections in genital tract, Questions on neoplasm a in the genital tract, Questions on displacement of the uterus, III Family Planning: Conventional contraceptives, U.D. and oral pills, Operative procedure, sterilization and organization of programmers in the urban and rural surroundings,
- Preventive Social And Community Medicine: Social and Community Medicine, Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine, Health Administration and Planning, General Epidemiology, Demography and Health Statistics, Communicable Diseases, Environmental Health, Nutrition and Health, Non-communicable diseases, Occupational Health, Genetics and Health, International Health, Medical Sociology and Health Education, Maternal and Child Health, National Programmers Medical Termination of Pregnancy.
Exam pattern of UPSC CMS Syllabus 2017
There are two exam will be taken by the UPSC. Its description is as follows:
UPSC CMS Paper 1:
|Paper 1||total no. of questions|
|General Ability||30 questions|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
UPSC CMS Paper 2:
|Paper 2||total no. of questions|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 questions|