UPSSSC Amin Admit Card 2016
UPSSSC Amin Admit Card 2016 has announced by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission. Those applicants who applied for the recruitment of Amin and Ahalmad (Town Clerk) jobs and want to appear in the exam must need to download the Admit Card. You may visit the official portal of the organization to download the admit card.
UPSSSC Amin exam will be conducted by the organization on 21st August, 2016. Contenders must follow the steps explained below and download the admit card. For more information about the UPSSSC Amin Admit Card and other relevant details such as process to download the exam admit card, Amin examination to be held and many more please read the below given details up to the end.
UPSSSC Amin Recruitment:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission known as UPSSSC. Recently the UPSSSC has released the recruitment of Amin and Ahalmad (Town Clerk) jobs for 152 vacant posts.
Now the UPSSSC has releases the admit card of recruitment exam of Amin and Ahalmad (Town Clerk) jobs. The examination is conducted for the candidates, who applied for the job in the month of August, 2016. For that UPSSSC Amin Admit Card has been released by them on the official portal of the organization which is “www.upsssc.gov.in”.
UPSSSC Amin Admit Card 2016
Admit card will uploaded by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission on the official portal of the organization. Aspirants must take your admit card on 21st August, 2016 at the venue of the exam otherwise entrance in the hall is not permitted. So before downloading the CTET Admit Card check all the information and follow the instructions given for you regarding exam. UPSSSC Amin Admit Card contains a lot of information regarding the exam and your personal information such as
- place of exam,
- date of exam,
- time of exam,
- duration of exam,
- reaching time to the centre,
- your name,
- date of birth,
- Registration number and many more.
UPSSSC Amin exam:
UPSSSC Amin exam will be held on 21st August, 2016. Exam will contain questions of subject general knowledge, general science, maths, quantitative aptitude, current affairs, GK, General Hindi, and general English. Exam contains multiple choice Questions.
Process to download UPSSSC Amin Admit Card
Applicants who wish to give the UPSSSC Amin exam need to download the UPSSSC Amin Admit Card you may have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Applicants should have to visit the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission to download the admit card which is “www.upsssc.gov.in”
- Then search the official link related to the “Admit card of Amin 2016 job”
- Then you have to follow up the link and a new sheet will open
- Fill all the details appears on the computer screen such as date of birth, registration number, password or what are asked
- Now click on submit button and your details will be submitted so that your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Your admit card will display on your computer screen on next page
- Then you have to download the admit card and At last take print out of the admit card for the further use.
- Take your admit card and attend the exam, get success and go for the further procedure of the recruitment.
- Admit card of the UPSSSC Amin exam will be uploaded by the organization on the official portal
- Date of UPSSSC Amin exam 21st August, 2016
UPSSSC Amin Ahalmad admit card 2016